- Morning: Self-guided kayaktour on the lake system Bunn / Ören and the mystical channel through the forest.
- Midday: Lunch at Hotel Smålandsgården and a refreshing swim in the lake.
- Afternoon: Guided hike on the Småland trail
- Evening: Cook your own outdoor dinner with local ingredients
- Night: Float away in the tree tent
- During the day: We will pack you a backpack with a inflatable SUP board and a lunchbag with local specialities. All packed you will get out on a self-guided hike through the nature reserve all the way to lake Ören. Enjoy the place while paddeling and swimming before you hike back to the parking lot for pick up.
- Evening: Cook your own outdoor dinner on the camp fire.
- Night: Swing a away into the night in a sleeping hammock.
3 Days / 4 elements roundtrip through Småland (approx 50 km total distance)
Day 1: Transport to the starting point. 15 km hike on the Småland trail. Spend the night in a tree tent next to the trail.
Day 2: Continue on the trail until you reach the lake. Board a kayak and paddle for around 15 km through the lakes Ören and Bunn. Short hike to find an overnight place next to to trail. Spend the night in a sleeping hammock.
Tag 3: Continue on the trail until you reach the starting point again after ca 15 km. Transport back and finish with wood fired floating sauna and hot tub at Smålandsgården.
© 2021 Wildernest